Microcurrent TENS Unit Kit contains: one dual channel tens stimulator, carry case, set of lead wires, instruction manual, 9V batteries and set of electrodes. Channels: Dual isolated between channels. Pulse amplitude: 12 V Output Volt No load. Pulse frequency: 0.5, 8, 80 Hz selected. Pulse width (microseconds): 6250 Fixed. Wave form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse. Timer: 10, 20 and 40 minutes. Mode selector: None.
Some benefits of electrotherapy include:
- Non-invasive, immediate relief targeting the exact area of pain
- Faster recovery of muscle and soft issue damage
- Reduced pain and swelling allowing for greater range of motion
- Increased blood circulation
- Better control of muscle spasms
- Less cost than many drug therapies and surgeries that may also have unwanted side effects.