The Excel 2000 Wheelchair has a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating, powder-coated cross bars, and a clothing guard. The heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems minimize wobbling.
The Excel 2000 Wheelchair has sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels. The front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free, for added durability. The mag-style composite wheels are extremely durable and easy to clean. Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Seat Width: 18" or 16" .
- Arms: Fixed Arm, Detachable Desk Arm, or Detachable Full Arm. Note - Full arms are 4" longer. The shorter desk arms are more popular because they allow the chair to get 4" close to a table or desk.
- Foot/Leg Rest: Fixed Footrest, Swing-Away Footrest, or Elevating Legrest
- Seat Dimensions: 18" W x 16" D
- Available in 7 different configurations.
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating
- Powder-coated cross bars and clothing guard
- Tough, embossed upholstery
- Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes
- Padded armrests
- Mag-style are extremely durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems minimize wobbling
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free, adding durability
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossbar
- 6 month manufacturers warranty on upholstery parts and components
Medline Wheelchairs are shipped by common carrier. The trucking company will call recipients to arrange a delivery date.