White Glove Delivery Service (included in the price) includes lift gate service, delivery into the room of choice, complete product set-up, a product tutorial by a trained technician, and, if you choose, removal of packaging materials.
Features and Benefits
- Provides heavy duty mobility for users up to 450 lbs.
- Standard comfortable and durable Captain's Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and superior user positioning and lateral support.
- Captain's Seats features a fold-down backrest and an adjustable height headrest.
- Seats have three height adjustments, from 23" to 25".
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swingaway arm for additional flexibility.
- Standard footplate can be flipped up out of the user's way and adjusted in both height and angle.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Battery drawer allows easy access for service or replacement.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
Model # medalist450bl24cs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 31"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Length: 41"
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 42"
- Floor to Seat Height: 23"-25"
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
- Motor: Two 12V x 500W x 4600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 50AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8.5" x 2.5"
- Rear Wheels: 14" x 3"
All Drive Medical Scooters come with the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan included. This plan is effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase and includes: a single phone number for a troublingshooting, replacing parts, and scheduling repairs, a professional scooter service of highly trained servicemen, and no out-of-pocket expense for repair and replacements. This comprehesive service goes above and beyond the standard warranty and helps insure a pleasurable scooter user experience. To learn more about the Peace of Mind program click on the graphic above.