The Masonair AS8800 Alternating Pressure Mattress with Low Air Loss is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair series. The microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders. In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient.
- The 10 adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized by patient weight
- Alternating Pressure Mode has 10, 15, 20, 25 minute cycle times
- Static Mode can suspend alternating mode and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Pillow Top feature keeps head and neck stable
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Seat Inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time
- Lockout feature protects patient settings
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3minute auto-return feature)
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- Weight capacity: 350lb.
- Color: Blue
80"l x 36"w x 10"h
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 , 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Alarms: Visual & Audible
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon