The Masonair LS9000B Bariatric Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Mattress is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair series. The microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The mattress consists of (20) 10" high cell-in-cell designed air bladders. In case of a power failure the air cells within the 10" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient. For the home care and long term care markets.
- Head Pillow feature
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system
- Static function can suspend the alternating mode (has auto recovery feature)
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3minute auto-return feature)
- CPR valve feature allows for rapid deflation.
- Color: Blue
- Weight capacity: 1000lb.
80"l x 42"w x 10"h
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Airflow: 16 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Alarms: Visual & Audio
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon