The Masonair 9500 system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit.
It offers 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and a maximum angle adjustment.
The continuous feedback from sensor technology will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort.
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage
- Low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of bed sores
- High airflow multi-function control unit
- 2” foam base
- 10, 20,30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles
- 80"l x 36"w x 10"h
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Color: Blue
- Weight capacity: 500lb.