Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Power Lift with Power Opening Low Base 28" to 68" H, 4-1/2" Clearance, Two Removable 24V Battery Packs, 24V DC Output, Audible Low Battery Alarm.
Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lb, the Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lift is secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. Both durable and functional, the Reliant 600 is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, this is your wisest choice.
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces.
- Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contributes to caregiver safety.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss.
- Safety-tested with (CE) mark for highest quality standards.
- Electronic patient lift system includes two 24-volt batteries: one for patient lift, one for battery-charging station, a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
- Hand pendant controls boom height and base width.
- Padded swivel bar on patient lift with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of an Invacare chain-free patient lift sling as well as an older-style sling with chains or straps.
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
- Power operated patient lift base width adjusts between 26-1/2" and 41".
- Multi-grip push handle is angled to minimize wrist strain.
- 3-year limited warranty on lift.
- 1-year limited warranty on pump and electronics; 6 months on batteries.