Features and Benefits
- Mid wheel drive allows for tighter turning radius.
- PG Controller with diagnostic fault codes.
- Off board charger.
- Joystick can be mounted on either side.
- Front swivel anti-tippers have true independent adjustable suspension.
- Helps prevent the drive wheels from losing contact with the ground.
- Drive mid wheels are flat free including coil spring tension suspension.
- Uniquely designed Dynamic Drive suspension for greater climbing ability and comfort when traveling forward and in reverse.
- Front and Rear semi-pneumatic swivel wheels.
- Foot plate is angle, height and depth adjustable.
- Deluxe height adjustable swivel captain's seat.
- Positioning belt standard.
- Arms are width, height and angle adjustable.
- Standard headrest is height adjustable.
- Seat reclines for comfort and folds down for portability.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- Comes with batteries.
- Batteries are accessible from the rear of the chair.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity.
Model # 2800ecbl-rcl
- L x W x H: 42" x 24? x 44.5"
- Front Wheel: 6.0" x 1.8"
- Drive Wheel: 10.2" x 3.4"
- Anti Tip Wheel: 6.0" x 2.0"
- Battery: 36 amp X 2 U1
- Charger: 3A Off-Board
- Max Speed: 4.5 mph
- Cruising Range: 12.4-18.6 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 8 degrees
- Controller: Pg Vr2 50A
- Seat: 18"
All Drive Medical Scooters come with the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan included. This plan is effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase and includes: a single phone number for a troublingshooting, replacing parts, and scheduling repairs, a professional scooter service of highly trained servicemen, and no out-of-pocket expense for repair and replacements. This comprehesive service goes above and beyond the standard warranty and helps insure a pleasurable scooter user experience. To learn more about the Peace of Mind program click on the graphic below.