The world’s lightest, most transportable and maneuverable power chair is the Golden LiteRider Envy GP162! Designed with the end-user and their caregivers in mind, the LiteRider Envy can be disassembled in just seconds to easily fit in the trunk of virtually any car.
The heaviest piece weighs only 35 lbs to easily be lifted into the back of a vehicle. The LiteRider Envy offers a comfortable ride all day long, with a stadium-style seat and a generous footplate, plus bigger 22 amp hour batteries so you can go further than ever before!
Literider Envy Power Chair Information Sheet
Literider Envy Power Chair Owners Manual
- Tubular frame design
- Colors: Red or Blue
- Comfortable, full size stadium style seat
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Two 22Ah batteries
- Operating Range: Up to 15.5 miles
- Ground Clearance: 2.5″
- Top speed: 3.5 mph
- Turning Radius: 26"
- Freewheel Mode
- Electronic Speed Control
- Electro-Mechanical Brakes
- Length: 33"
- Width: 22.5"
- Height (ground to top of back of seat) 33” - 34”
- Ground to Top of Seat: 20.5” - 21.5”
- Number of Seat Height Positions: 2
- Seat Dimensions: 17”W x 16”D
- Weight of Unit: (assembled) 120 lbs.
- Drive Wheels: 9"
- Casters: 6"
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 3"
- Footrest: Height Adjustable
- Warranty: Frame: 5 years, Drive train and Electronics 13 months