Comfortable, gradient compression hosiery designed for men's needs. JOBST forMen combines efficacy and fashion with all the important details. Available in several colors.
- Attractive ribbed design with 3-D knit structure
- Easy to wear with a comfortable band that keeps socks up without binding
- Flat toes seams and a roomy toe section
- Reinforced heels for a longer lasting, durable product
- Anti-bacterial additive reduces unpleasant sock odor
- Special Moisture-Transport System with soft micro and multi-fiber yarns in the sole keeps feet dryer
- Available in Knee High and Thigh High styles
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Relief from minor leg swelling
- Relief of tired aching legs
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- Minor varicose veins
- For wear following sclerotherapy
Note: These are examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician for compression above 15-20 mmHg.