The Excel Extra Wide Wheelchair by Medline is a popular extra wide, durable wheelchair with a carbon steel frame and chip-resistant chrome plating. Available in 12 different configurations.
- Seat Dimensions: 20" x 16"
- Weight Capacities: 300
- Arms: Removable Desk Length. Note - Full arms are longer. The shorter desk arms are more popular because they allow the chair to get closer to a table or desk.
- Foot/Leg Rest: Swing-Away Footrest or Elevating Legrest
- Available in several different configurations (choose above).
- Carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating.
- Threaded seat screw inserts minimize stripping from upholstery changes.
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free.
- Mag-style composite wheels are extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems prevent wobbling.
- Offset journals provide a more stable ride.
- Swing-away footrest and swing-away elevating legrest models feature quad-release mechanism.
- Weight: 38lbs (20" wide), 54lbs (22"/24" wide)
- Overall Width: 20" seat
- Seat Height: 20" - Wheelchair is hemi adjustable; seat can be lowered to 18" high.
- Elevating legrest models feature a notched, stainless steel ratchet bar to lock the legrests securely into place.
- All chairs are navy unless otherwise noted. Color: Navy Vinyl Upholstery.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossbar. 6 month warranty on upholstery parts and components.
Medline Wheelchairs are shipped by common carrier. The trucking company will call recipients to arrange a delivery date.