The Scout DST (Dynamic Suspension Technology) transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with the most comfortable ride possible. The Scout DST is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble; perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The three-wheel Scout DST allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. Equipped with Dynamic Suspension Technology on the front and rear of the scooter for the smoothest most comfortable ride possible.
Download the Drive 3 Wheel Scout DST Specifications Sheet
Download the Drive 3 Wheel Scout DST Manual
- Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain
- Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging.
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
- Quick & easy disassembly.
- Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable
- Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control
- Armrest covers with reflectors
- Large plastic basket with carry handle.
- Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Extended footboard provides ample space for taller users.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Estimated Range: 15 miles
- Max Climbing Angle: 6°
- Turning Radius: 45"
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Dimensions: 42.5" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 36" (H)
- Seat Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Back Height: 14"
- Controller: CURTIS 45A
- Motor: 270W x 4700RPM
- Batteries: 20AH
- Charger: 2A
- Brakes Electromagnetic
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" x ¾"
- Base Weight: 60 lbs
- Battery Weight (Pair) 30 lbs. (20 AH)
- Seat Weight: 23 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight: Front Section: 34 lbs.
- Total Weight: 113 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronics, Controller, Drive-Train Components: 14 months
- Warranty on Batteries: 6 months