Lumex Deluxe Forearm Crutches provide incredible for when an arm crutch isn't enough. These forearm crutches host a long list of features that greatly increase the sturdiness, comfort, and utility over a standard, traditional arm crutch. Sold in pairs.
- Leg and forearm sections can be adjusted independently for a custom fit.
- Vinyl-coated arm cuffs can be shaped to the user’s arm for extra comfort.
- Contoured vinyl handgrip is durable and comfortable.
- Telescoping parts have internal bushings and external lock nuts to silence any noise.
- Extra-large, non-skid crutch tips provide added traction and stability.
- Constructed with high strength aluminum tubing.
- Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security.
- Grip-to-floor height adjusts in 1" increments.
- Arm cuff to grip height adjusts in 1" increments.
- Includes laminated color operating instructions.
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0110.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Size Small - Height adjustment 25" - 31", Approximate user height range 4'2" - 5'2"
- Size Medium - Height adjustment 30" - 36", Approximate user height range 5'0" - 6'2"
- Size Large - Height adjustment 35" - 41", Approximate user height range 5'10" - 6'6"