- Weighs 34 pounds or less when properly equipped in the basic configuration (Excluding front rigging).
- Easy to propel and transport.
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Patented adjustable depth seat. 16" and 18" on chair depths
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability.
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Height: 36"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Widith Closed: 12"
- Back Height: 16" - 17.5"
- Seat Depth: 16"/18" On Chair
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
Category: Drive Medical Wheelchairs