A bedpan brings convenience to its user but who likes to clean it up after use? Rest assured, the CareBag® Bedpan Liner will effectively collect and contain any body fluids and better yet: they will be turned into a gel! This is made possible thanks to the super absorbent pad provided with each bag.
When the patient is done performing body functions, the bag is to be sealed using the easy drawstring closure system and disposed of in household waste: Say goodbye to spillage, awful smell and hand cleaning of the bedpan!
- Never clean a bedpan again!
- Body fluids turn into a gel: no spills & splashes!
- No more awful smell once liner is sealed
- Best value on the market
- Hospital approved medical grade bag
- Fits over most bedpans
- Improves comfort for patient, caregiver and family members
- Great for home, while traveling, or in health institutions
- Open box and unroll the first liner by tearing along the perforated line.
- Cover the bedpan with the liner and make sure the pad is laying flat on the bottom of the bag.
- After patient uses bedpan, bodily fluids turn into gel within seconds.
- To close: Pull straps tightly and tie a knot. Dispose of the sealed bag in household waste just like for diapers. DO NOT FLUSH.