Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Oak Walking Cane
The Brazos Twisted Oak Walking Cane is a best-seller for good reason! It's the perfect walking aid for anyone looking for handcrafted quality along with natural beauty. The smooth, polished wood will feel good in your hand and make you feel safer, knowing you have a strong, solid companion at your side to help keep you balanced. A majestic twist highlights this classic walking cane, made from the choicest oak -- a strong wood with an attractive finish.The handle is intricately shaped to fit your hand. Like all of our finely crafted walking sticks and canes, the Twisted Oak Walking Cane is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods.
Made in America, One at a Time
Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen.
How to Size a Walking Cane
For walking canes, a standard 37-inch size is a good starting place for most adults. For taller folks, we offer 40-inch canes as well. If you are shorter, we offer 34 inch canes, too. Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.
- If you're looking for a solid yet lightweight walking cane with classic good looks, this is the cane for you. You'll feel more secure and stable with this strong companion at your side.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this best-selling cane is crafted from natural wood the choicest oak, a strong wood with an attractive finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- The cane has classic appeal but with an interesting twist that makes it truly unique. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it!
- The smooth handle will feel comfortable in your hand. The rubber tip helps you gain good traction and feel safer.
- Available sizes: 34" and 37"
- Colors: Tan, Red, Cactus and Eggshell
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time.