JOBST ActiveWear is effective leg therapy in an energizing athletic sock, ideal for various activities, from walking to playing sports. Available in black and white.
- The ideal combination of therapeutic efficacy and Dri-release yarn for superior moisture control
- Fits an active lifestyle with a seamless toe and 360 cushioned foot for increased wearing comfort
- All-day comfort knee band that keeps socks up without binding or pinching
- Reinforced heel resists abrasion and provides greater durability
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Relief from minor leg swelling
- Relief of tired aching legs
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- Minor varicose veins
- For wear following sclerotherapy
Note: These are examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician for compression above 15-20 mmHg.