For A Free In Home Care Assessment - Call (888) 342-6434
Areas served: Post Falls, ID
Legacy House Assisted Living in Post Falls, Idaho has an individualized approach to resident care. We believe each resident is an individual who has their own interests and preferences. Our staff keeps this in mind as we develop a personalized service plan that meets individual care needs, provides social opportunities and respects the daily routine of each resident.
Everything that occurs in the residentís day is viewed as an opportunity to offer choices that will enhance the quality of life. At Legacy House Assisted Living, in Post Falls, Idaho we have a program centered on the individualís life story which aims to maintain cognition as long as possible.
We schedule a program of activitiesógardening, brain teasers, walks, outings, cooking, musical entertainment and dancingóin a group setting. The group setting is important to maintain socialization. Activities and exercise in our supervised home setting help slow the advance of brain deterioration.
Legacy House Assisted Living was designed to be a home away from home for our residents, who can no longer care for themselves at home. Our secure facility is an inviting home for those facing the challenges of the aging process. Including but not limited to dementia-related illness.
Here at Legacy House we offer (depending upon the residentís situation):
• Daily assistance with bathing and dressing to maintain good personal hygiene. • Medication management, which can either be a simple reminder or handing the medication to the residents.
• Assistance with dining and special diets, including monitoring the amount each resident eats, snacks, and their personal preferences.
• Physical, speech and occupational therapy.
• Assistance with redirection to promote safety and individualism.
• Transportation services to and from doctor appointments, outside church services and any other special events the residents may request.
• Each and every resident is monitored to provide the most social interaction, personal health well being and memory support that is necessary to promote individuality and dignity.
• Spouses, friends and community members are frequent visitors, and participate in many of our daily activities. We focus on the individual needs of each person and are also dedicated to helping families remain connected to their loved ones. Through assessments, transition plans and ongoing attention. Our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of families searching for exceptional care.